Mexico is open to travelers!
With its close proximity to the U.S., inexpensive flights and relatively lax entry requirements, warm and sunny Mexico is a popular tourist destination.
GO serves Cancun International Airport, transportation travelers to/from top spots in the Yucatan Peninsula, specifically, Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya, Playa Del Carmen, Tulum and more.
Note: As of this post, no quarantine is required for international travelers returning to the U.S.
What to know before you GO:
- The land border between Mexico and the U.S. is closed but air travel is allowed.
- There is currently no need to provide a negative COVID test or quarantine on arrival.
- However, travelers into the country must complete a health declaration form and scan the QR code it generates on arrival.
- Masks are required in all indoor establishments and public outdoor areas.
- Hotels and restaurants are operating at 50% capacity. Most will take your temperature and require use of hand sanitizer prior to entry. Many also require completion of a health questionnaire.
- Beaches are open at 60% capacity.
- Archeological sites and museums are currently closed.
- Most dive shops, snorkel and boat excursions and tours are operating at reduced capacity.
- U.S. travelers must get tested for COVID no more than three days before their flight departs and to present the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding the flight. Check with your hotel or resort before you go and ask about testing availability. Many are offering tests on-site. and covering costs for extra nights should a guest test positive.
- GO’s partner serving Cancun International Airport is GO STP Caribe. All passengers and drivers are required to wear masks at all times.
- Professional drivers thoroughly sanitize their vehicles between each trip to ensure passenger safety.
Be sure to obey all local laws and regulations established for COVID to ensure these incredible destinations remain open and safe for visitors and residents alike.
We’re ready to GO when you are!