Mexico is open to travelers!
With its close proximity to the U.S., inexpensive flights and relatively lax entry requirements, warm and sunny Mexico is a popular tourist destination.
GO serves Cancun International Airport, transportation travelers to/from top spots in the Yucatan Peninsula, specifically, Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya, Playa Del Carmen, Tulum and more.
Note: You do not need to provide a negative result of a PCR test or proof of vaccination to enter. You might be subject to a health screening before entering. Also, The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has lifted its requirement for travelers to test negative for Covid before entering the United States.
What to know before you GO:
- The land border between Mexico and the U.S. is open.
- There is currently no need to provide a negative COVID test or quarantine on arrival.
- However, travelers into the country may have to complete a health declaration form and scan the QR code it generates on arrival.
- Masks are no longer required but are recommended in indoor establishments.
- Hotels and restaurants are operating at full capacity.
- Beaches are open!
- Archeological sites and museums are open.
- Most dive shops, snorkel and boat excursions and tours are operating at full capacity.
- GO’s partner serving Cancun International Airport is GO STP Caribe.
- GO also serves Mexico City International Airport, Del Bajio International Airport, and Queretaro International Airport.
Professional drivers thoroughly sanitize their vehicles between each trip to ensure passenger safety. Be sure to obey all local laws and regulations established for COVID to ensure these incredible destinations remain open and safe for visitors and residents alike.
We’re ready to GO when you are!